0.3 ml to 1,000 ml (0.010 oz. to 34 oz.)
Up to 250 BPM**
The servo-driven continuous motion technology allows for the manipulation of complex components and applications, while maintaining a high level of precision, quality and control.
The bottles are accurately filled using servo-driven volumetric pistons designed to handle liquid, semi-viscous and viscous products. Its unique design was engineered to facilitate change overs and to meet diverse project requirements.
- Buffer tank
- Interchangeable viscous product check valves and liquid check valves
- Neck centering device
- Anti-drip nozzles
- Gutter system
- Different types of pistons
- C.I.P. tools system
- Explosion resistant version
- Heated hopper
- Weight ball check valves system for liquid and semi viscous product
- Interconnected hopper feeder with level sensors
- Rotary check valves for viscous and semi-viscous products
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.