- Buffer and accumulation turn table
- Complete safety guarding system
- "Non-stop” system (alternate labeling heads)
- Coding system: "hot-stamp, thermal transfer, laser, inkjet"
- Label presence via UV sensor and positioning via camera system
- Web camera inspection (OCR/OCV)
- Lockable reject station bin
- 1D/2D barcode reader from the web
- Track & Trace capability
- CFR 21, Part 11 data printable report capability
Customized Vertical Jumbo Label Unwinder:
This system increases autonomy without stopping production
- Quick interchangeable reel system
- Ergonomic splicing table
- 2-reel holding capacity, with a maximum diameter of 480 mm each
- Frame supported by adjustable stabilizer feet
- Automatic speed advancement system to pass the spliced label (at lower speed to prevent backing paper breakage)
- Status light indicates low label onto the reel
Faulty Label Reconciliation System:
The Faulty Label Reconciliation System will automatically apply faulty labels onto independent backing paper to ensure easy reconciliation of faulty labels and to comply with track & trace requirements. This reduces the amount of waste, as bottles will not be rejected as a result of a faulty label.
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.