- Test Tubes|
Up to 400 BPM**
Features & Benefits:
The MonoStar™ Pharma labeler is ideal for labeling unstable containers or products. The system can be configured with infeed and out-feed trays that gently load and gather the containers before and after labeling.
The FLRS unit is designed with track & trace capability for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and bio-tech applications, which require the removal of faulty labels before they can be applied onto the container. The labeler can be configured to be easily integrated into an existing production line.
This unit offers the latest in quality verification station, such as bar code scanners, vision systems inspection, OCV inspection of lot #/expiration date, label code verification and label presence sensors. All inspection failure will result in the defective container being positively rejected.
- Designed for stable and unstable round containers
- Designed to apply full or partial wrap-around labels
- Meets FDA requirements, follows cGMP guidelines
- Integrated Euroguard safety enclosure
- Integrated automated tray infeed and outfeed bottle feeding system
- Unique star-wheel for precise label application
- Integrated HMl (Human Machine Interface) touchscreen
- Quick, repeatable change-overs
- Infeed system for syringes
- Out-feed system on a tray or onto a motorized conveyor
- Vertical double reel label unwinder with splicing table
- "Non-stop" system
- Coding system: "hot-stamp, thermal-transfer inkjet, laser"
- Quality control vision system
- Faulty label reconciliation system
- Complete data report capability in compliance with CFR 21 Part 11
Faulty Label Reconciliation System:
The Faulty Label Reconciliation System will automatically apply faulty labels onto independent backing paper to ensure easy reconciliation of faulty labels and to comply with track & trace requirements. This reduces the amount of waste as bottles will not be rejected as a result of a faulty label.
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.