- Rectangular Bottles
Up to 400 BPM**
Features & Benefits:
The Capmatic® RotoStar™ is our fastest and most flexible labeling system, capable of processing up to 400 BPM**.The RotoStar™ can apply pressure sensitive labels on the top, neck, shoulder, front, or back for either round or shaped bottles. Designed also for the pharmaceutical industries, the Rotostar™ can also be equipped to apply a top or side outsert to the container.
Bottles are delivered by a feed screw to an infeed starwheel driven by servo motor. This transfers the bottles to individual holding plates where the bottles are clamped from the top by a centering chuck. Bottles are then presented to a different station by the rotation plates driven by individual servo motor.
- Motorized height adjustment system
- Ramp-up/ramp-down speed control
- Interchangeable wiping unit
- Designed for bottles of any shape with precise label positioning
- Meets FDA requirements, follows cGMP guidelines.
- Complete safety guarding enclosure.
- Integrated HMI (Human Machine Interface) touchscreen
- Quick, repeatable recipe-driven change-overs
- "Non-stop" system
- Vertical double reel label unwinder with splicing table
- Coding system: "hot-stamp, thermal-transfer, inkjet, laser"
- Quality control vision system
- Track & Trace capability
- Positive vacuum reject station
- Faulty label reconciliation system
- Complete data report capability in compliance with CFR 21 Part 11
Faulty Label Reconciliation System:
The Faulty Label Reconciliation System will automatically apply faulty labels onto an independent backing paper to ensure easy reconciliation of faulty labels and to comply with track & trace requirements. This reduces the amount of waste as bottles are not rejected as a result of a faulty label.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.