- Screw Cap|
- Screw Pump|
Up to 300 BPM**
Features & Benefits:
Capmatic® has redefined the meaning of quality and control with its line of BeltStar™ inline cappers. As part of the company’s rollout of tablet packaging equipment, the BeltStar™ staggers its adversaries by providing extensive control and accuracy when handling bottles and tightening caps.
Without the use of conventional spindles, the BeltStar™ puts itself ahead of the game when it comes to inline capping. The BeltStar™ uses servo-driven belt systems to tighten the cap, giving it a considerable contact area ensuring perfect control during the tightening sequence to achieve optimal torque control on every cap. This innovative and superior method of inline capping offers a reduced number of rejects, improving the overall efficiency of the line.
- Meets FDA requirements, follows cGMP guidelines
- Servo-driven belt final tightening system
- Application torque feedback capabilities
- Quick, repeatable, tool-less change-overs
- Full data report capability
- Motorized height adjustment
- No compressed air required
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.