Up to 60 BPM**
Features & Benefits:
For integration with Capmatic or other filling systems, the Alpha series of machines, with their mechanical sequential movement, are ideal for crimping and capping a wide variety of products with standard or unusual shaped caps or bottles.
Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum and stainless steel, the Alpha’s low profile monoblock design is easy to clean and maintain. Removable S.S. access doors on the front and back of the machine provide quick entry to all internal hardware and electrical controls. All sensors and cabling are covered in stainless steel to provide protection, simplify cleaning and eliminate cross-contamination.
As with all Capmatic equipment, the Alpha is precision built to cGMP specifications and tested to meet your exact requirements.
- Single index starwheel infeed system
- Machine fully guarded with safety access doors
- Meets FDA requirements, follows cGMP guidelines
- Positive pick and place plugging station
- Positive pick and place cap placement and/or pre-tightening stations
- Independent final cap torquing/crimping station with torque control
- One-person operation
- Quick, repeatable change-overs
- Cleanroom capabilities
- Different plug/cap/pump feeding mechanism
- Integrated seal induction heads capabilities
- Integrated pressure-sensitive labeling capabilities
- Vacuum plug/cap application
- Nitrogen purge
- Automatic pump placement system
- Servo-driven torque control with feedback
- Complete cap placement inspection with vision system
- Explosion-resistant version
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.