The SteelHeart® is a division of the Capmatic® mobile multi-head filling system and can be configured with up to 12 independent dispensing units. In its auto-calibration mode, this system can sample periodically through the integrated load cell to ensure that each servo drive maintains its accuracy within the programmed target fill range.
The fill volume and target fill range can be programmed as a set of recipes in the main control panel. The unit can also be operated as a direct connection to any control logics. Data acquisition can easily be processed or transferred between many compatible supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
These filling systems comply with cGMP standards and are designed to be used in many industries including cleanroom environments.
For more information, please visit SteelHeart's official website: http://www.steelheart.ca
Features & Benefits:
This unit offers the possibility of running two different products with two different setups at the same time. Each head can be independently calibrated and is also compatible with our auto-calibration option. This aseptic filling unit with its small environmental footprint offers all of the benefits of the SH-1, but with an extra kick for a more elevated “small” batch production. Although it appears to be simple from the outside, the SH-2 offers a very versatile user experience.
Tabletop Semi-Automatic Dosing Pump for Liquid and Semi Viscous Product:
- 304 stainless steel cart to support the machine frame
- Stainless steel nozzle holder
- Caster wheels in stainless steel with brakes
- Pump construction in stainless steel 316L
- Sits on stabilizer feet
- Easy-to-clean exterior
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Allen Bradley Panel View 600, plus touchscreen interface
- Remote or main panel start trigger
- Filling cycle feedback signal
- Can be used as a standalone unit or integrated onto automated equipment
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.