Up to 150 BPM**
The Street Fighter™ electronic tablet counter is designed to handle tablets, caplets, capsules and softgels. It is able to handle a wide range of container shapes and sizes, while minimizing change-over time through machined parts and simple latching mechanisms.
From the vivid solid-state channels and distribution manifold to the programmable bottle feeding system, the Street Fighter™ is the highest standard for electronic tablet counters. Visibly recognized for its improvements in Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), reduction in changeover time, and simplification of daily operations, it is easy to see why the Street Fighter™ is at the top of its category.
- Servo-driven feed screw bottle indexing
- Fully guarded with safety access doors
- Easy, repeatable and quick changeover
- Absolutely NO compressed air required
- Meets FDA requirements, follows cGMP guidelines
- Low-cost maintenance with no efficiency lost
- Low travelling distance for tablet control with 10 independent vibrators
- Motorized tray angle adjustment system
- High-speed self-calibrating reading sensors
- High-speed gentle gating system
- Integrated vacuum reject star wheel
- Over 150 microprocessors
- Special tray for low count (1 to 10 tablets)
- Special trays to handle small size tablets (2 to 3 mm)
- Tablet elevator
- Vision quality control system capabilities
- Contact parts quick change-over
- Static elimination device
- Table-top counting device model " MiniFighter" for equipment validation
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.