- Sachet or canister desiccant
Standard Machine Features:
Constructed with a heavy-duty stainless steel frame, it can also be equipped with either a standard feed screw or pneumatic indexing system. Its tool-less change-over feature provides operators an effective means to switch from one container to the next within minutes. The CottonstarTM can be set to produce multiple inverted U-shaped insertions from two to nine inches in length. The compact footprint makes it effortless to integrate the unit within an existing or new line. Yet, its simple and eloquent design provides many years of dependable performance and easy maintenance.
- Servomotor and total mechanical drive design
- Frame made of 304 stainless steel
- Wide inspection door for routine maintenance
- Adjustable support legs for in-line positioning and levelling
- Enclosed electrical/mechanical parts (no air required)
- Bottle detection, bottle back-up, and “no cotton” sensors
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 120 CPM (single unit system)
- Up to 240 CPM (dual unit system)
- Operates with cotton, rayon or polyester
- Motorized height adjustment
- Produces cotton lengths from 2” to 9”
- Multiple cotton insertions
- Tricoloured beacon light
- Servomotor-driven knife system
- Rejection system
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.